Currently holding positions & memberships :
- Constant intervention pain medicine and palliative care, VGM hospital, Trichy road, Coimbatore
- Visiting consultant, Course coordinator and trainer at IPSC India, New Delhi
- Member Core committee insurance ISSP
- Organising Secretary ICRAPAIN 2020 (International Conference for Recent Advances in Pain)
- Holding Medical Council of India registration – No.110237
Dr. Swati Bhat treats facial pains, neck & shoulder pain, Back pain, spine pains, joint pains, knee pain, cancer pains, wide spread body pain like fibromyalgia, burning pains.
Total experience of 14 years. Post MBBS and specialist Anaesthetist & Intervention pain physician for 8 years. She is currently involved with treating Acute and chronic pain patients in Emergency, Dedicated Outpatient Clinic as well as in-hospital referrals. Also performs Interventional procedures appropriate to patient conditions using CT/USG/Fluoro guidance.
She has delivered lecture on abdominal neuralgias at ISSPCON 2020, Feb 7-9, Ahmedabad, Interventions for cancer pain at PAINCON New Delhi, May 2019 and Awarded Winner in pro-con session on ”Endoscopic discectomy is a Surgeons domain” at ICRA 2019, 13-15 Sep, Nagpur.
Also established visiting training for Nurses and junior doctors under CTC-4 (Cancer Treatment Centre) a fully sponsored training by AIIMS New Delhi and LIAN collaborative, APHN Singapore for establishing a dedicated Palliative Care team for Cancer and critically ill patients.
Workshops and Seminars /webinars
- Panellist for Webinar ISSP recommendations for pain practice during COVID, 23rd April 2020.
- Faculty at GKNM hospital for USG workshop, 8th March 2020.
- Faculty at Daradia USG workshop, Feb 21-22 2020
- Faculty at AIMP Conference for Advanced interventional Management of Pain Dec 21- 23 2019, New Delhi India.
- Attended conference on Regenerative therapies in KSHEMA ICRS STEMCON Mangalore Dec 16th 2019
- Attended World congress on Pain Budapest (Hungary), August 2019
- Member Organiser ICRA-International conference for recent advances in pain 28-30 Sep 2018
- Member Organiser and faculty workshop at ISSPCON 2015 Chennai
- Hosted CME on Neuromodulation in Pain on 17th May 2014 at Hayat, Muscat, Oman
- Workshop and conference on Cancer Pain Management in Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, India on 30th June & 1st July 2012.
- ICIPM & WORKSHOP 2012 New Delhi organized by World Institute of Pain –Indian Chapter.
- ICIPM & WORKSHOP 2011 CHENNAI organized by World Institute of Pain –Indian Chapter.
- Workshops on Research methodology in 2010, SRMC, India
- Smile Train Project for cleft lip and palate surgery, SRMC, India
- The role of Transesophageal Endocardiography in endovascular repair of traumatic Aortic Transection .Oman Med J.2014 Sep: 29(5): 365-367
- ISSP recommendation of pain practice during Covid-19, Indian Journal of Pain
- Uniform pain consent form for minimally invasive pain and spine interventions MIPSI: Indian journal of pain
- Consent and Pain practice a Review, JORA (accepted under process) References